Aligning your organisation’s security maturity with ISO 27001 is a significant step forward. However, if you don’t have the right support, aligning your organisation to an industry standard such as ISO 27001 can be a challenging and time-consuming task. By utilising our ISO 27001 Consulting Services, your organisation will be able to achieve ISO 27001 certification quickly and effectively without sacrificing time and resources.
The ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems Standard is a set of principles that guides businesses, organisations and departments to be compliant with global best-practice for information security management. It offers organisations a robust and practical framework to assist with the improvement of information security, focusing on the preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
How can AWD help me become an ISO 27001 compliant?
Using a combination of tools, AWD’s Technical Team and our Lead Internal Auditor can assist in the auditing, creating and implementing of standards, conformity, accordance, co-operation and mandates of applicable regulatory bodies. AWD can help you become an ISO 27001 complaint organisation and protect and secure your business and your customer’s data. Our in-house team of specialists includes highly experienced ISO 27001 consultants and Internal Auditors. You can feel confident we have the expertise to ensure you reach ISO 27001 implementation in no time.
- We advise on and implement ISO 27001 technical controls for Windows and MAC systems, networking, and cloud equipment
- Work closely with your ISO 27001 External Certification Auditor
- Provide an ISO 27001 Internal Auditor where required
- Simplify the ISO 27001 implementation of technical controls for your certification
- We assist with creating the necessary policies
What are my benefits from becoming an ISO 27001 compliant organisation?
Using the ISO 27001 framework
AWD can improve data security, establishing objectives for information securities, develop an information security policy, implement operative controls, assess information risk, monitor, measure and review performance and effectiveness of the ISMS to promote continual improvement. By becoming compliant, with ISO 27001 implementation and certification you can prevent cyber-attacks, highlight your professionalism and mitigate financial risks to your business.
Essential Eight is essentially a prescribed list of technical strategies that aim to mitigate threats
The Essential 8 strategies maturity levels
The Essential 8 strategies are ranked according to maturity level meaning the risks an organisation faces related to increasing levels of cybercriminal tradecraft.
- Level 0 – shows there are weaknesses in an organisation’s overall cybersecurity posture
- Level 1 –an organisation can likely hold its own against a noncommittal attack using basic tradecraft and tools.
- Level 2 – the organisation is ready to handle attacks from a more committed attack.
- Level 3 – this indicates the organisation can mitigate attacks from a dedicated threat actor using advanced tradecraft and techniques
AWD recommends a free consultation to understand the potential cyber threats and the protection requirements for your business.