Benefit from a comprehensive range of IT support solutions
Managing and maintaining the IT infrastructure of a business is a complex task which demands an equally sophisticated support strategy.
Having a strong on-boarding process is important to keep the Client environments operations, setting goals, expectations and team introductions. To ensure the performance of our clients’ IT infrastructure, AWD offers five key types of IT support which can be deployed on a per needs basis or as part of an IT management strategy.
What we offer
Our Melbourne based team of certified IT engineers and consultants manage all of our support services. We offer flexible hours including after-hours support and have a same day response guarantee. Our services are entirely scalable with a fixed monthly price.
To provide our clients with support for a dynamic range of IT challenges, AWD’s support services are divided up into three key formats:
- Remote IT Support: Our IT specialists resolve minor issues by accessing your network devices (i.e. core infrastructure and workstations) remotely.
- Onsite IT Support: Ideal for scheduled maintenance and emergency support, our fast response onsite support service can diagnose and resolve hardware related issues on the spot.
- IT Support Helpdesk: An ideal first point of contact to resolve minor issues, our telephone and email support services mean there is always a line of communication open between your employees and our IT technicians.
- Network Support: All devices Firewalls, Access Points, Routers, Switches, traffic utilisation are monitored by our NOC team for proper operations.
- Security Support: Assistance with Regulatory compliance HIPAA, PCI
Integration IT Solutions
One of the core benefits of working with AWD is the scope of services we offer. We offer a comprehensive range of IT for business services, as well as web and digital services which can be packaged as part of a larger ICT solution to save your business time and money.Explore Projects