If you’ve been burned by bad SEO before, you’re not alone.
We work with a lot of clients who have had a bad experience with unscrupulous SEO providers and paid the price. In the digital marketing industry, there is a lot of variation in the quality of SEO strategies offered. Many business owners sign up with companies offering page one results for next to nothing, only to discover later on that the company employs an unscrupulous cloak and dagger or ‘black hat’ approach which generally results in sites enjoying a brief improvement in rankings, before being dumped right back down the bottom of the list, often at a lower ranking than they began with. Another common scenario is when business owners sign on for SEO services with a company who isn’t a Google Partner and therefore offers outdated strategies which do not align with the latest algorithm update. Services from these types of companies tend to offer up only marginal results, and can often lead to the website design being compromised with lots of heavily repetitive content.
In reality, SEO is a long game which requires a sustained, strategic approach combining web design, content marketing and technical optimisation. This sustainable approach is what AWD specialises in.
What we offer
- State of the art SEO services which incorporate all the latest strategies and consider new algorithm updates as they arise
- extensive keyword research and selection to ensure all our recommendations are backed by data as well as matching our SEO with a website that captures leads and ultimately converts
- Campaigns supported by our in-house team of designers and developers so that the SEO optimisation seamlessly integrates with your existing site
- Rank tracking and reporting capabilities that make it easy to see ROI
- Google Map Optimisation (GMO)
- Professional content optimisation and blog writing